About the Podiatry Clinic
Graeme Franklin is a highly skilled and experienced Health and Care Professions Council registered Chiropodist and Podiatrist. The HCPC is the statutory regulatory body that regulates the profession and sets standards for training, professional skills, behaviour and health. He has successfully passed examinations in local anaesthesia and nail surgery, Prescription Only Medicines (POMs) and Injection Therapy. He has also attended many additional courses across the country including:
- Certificates in Rear-foot and Fore-foot biomechanics from Vasyli
- Biomechanics Boot Camp by Craig Payne
- Foothealth Biomechanics workshops
- Injection Therapy Theory by Ian Reilly, Consultant Podiatric Surgeon
- Corticosteroid Injection Therapy Course at Institute of Chiropody and Podiatry
- Dermal Filler Course at Institute of Chiropody and Podiatry
- Prescription only Medicine Course at New College, Durham
Available treatments range from basic chiropody care to minor surgery including some of the most modern musculoskeletal therapies available. In addition he works closely with other clinicians in a multidisciplinary team so referral to other practitioners with a view to enhancing the patient experience and clinical outcome.
We do not require a GP referral for any treatment or procedure and can provide one-off and long-term care.
Established 20 years.
Graeme Franklin BSc(Hons).MInstChP.
Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (CH16764)
Check to see if your chiropodist is registered!
Click on the logo below